Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai
The Amazon Web Services was started in 2006, with the objective of offering IT infrastructure services to the online businesses in terms of web services. This web service is now commonly known as Cloud Computing. The main purpose of this Cloud Computing is to create an opportunity to replace the up-front expenses of the capital infrastructure with the low variable costs, which could scale with your business. This infrastructure enables the businesses to skip a huge number of servers and thus deliver faster results. The Amazon Web Services is considered to be the most reliable, scalable and low-cost infrastructure platform that powers millions of businesses across the digital world.
|After completing this Amazon Web Services course you
can attend following certification.
|AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate|
|AWS Certified Developer – Associate|
|AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate|
|AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional|
With the data center located in various countries including U.S, Brazil, Japan, Australia and Singapore, AWS offers enormous benefits to the online businesses and to point a few:
- Low cost
- Agility / instant elasticity
- Highly flexible
- Highly secured
With AWS trending and gaining attention in the digital world, there is a huge number of certified AWS professionals required to be employed in Amazon Web Services. However, every potential candidate is expected to get a wonderful placement opportunity in top companies; however, obtaining a valid AWS certification is crucial.
Think IT creates a wonderful opportunity for the aspiring candidates to find their career path in AWS through our advanced level courses. If you are striving hard to get placed in a good position in top company, then here are a few reasons to valid your effort of obtaining AWS certification:
- AWS training will help you to understand the complete architectural principles and services of Amazon Web Services
- It teaches you about how the Cloud Computing redefines IT architecture rules and design and scale Cloud implementations of AWS with best practices as recommended by Amazon
- You will learn using 70 Cloud Computing services, networking, covering storage, database, application services, developer tools and deployment
- This certification adds to your technical skills working with AWS principles
According to a recent scenario, there is over 4,00,000 Cloud Computing jobs based on AWS available around the globe. With appropriate skills and certification from a reputable institution, you can certainly become qualified for the job placement with attractive salary packages.
Think IT with the support of highly skilled AWS professionals and faculties, who are industry experts designs the AWS courses to suit the current industry requirements and employer’s expectations. Our course curriculum and training program will certainly prepare every candidate to skillfully handle the real-time projects. With this core focus, our AWS training program is designed to fulfil the objectives as follow:
- Learn the latest trends, key concepts and best practices adopted in AWS architecture
- Engage in live projects that are specially designed to experience the real-time challenges with AWS management console
- Learn an overview of EBS, EC2, CDN, IAM, S3, Route 53, Glacier, Dynamo DB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Trail, Security, Elastic Cache and others
Our AWS training course will certainly make you become qualified for any challenging task. You will become exam-ready and successfully obtain your AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification. You will also become capable of leveraging your skills and expertise, especially in advanced level Cloud-based solutions.
Besides, here are a few added skills you will gain from our AWS training program:
- Formulate a perfect plan and provide required guidance to implement AWS architectural practices
- Design and deploy highly scalable fault tolerant system on AWS
- Identify and replace the existing on-premises applications to AWS
- Decode the data and enter to / form AWS
- Select an appropriate AWS service to suit the database, security, computer or the data requirements
- Estimate the overall AWS cost / identify the mechanism of cost control
Think IT never limits the opportunity for the candidates to aspire their certification in AWS. However, we have designed the courses to suit all level requirements ranging from basic to the advanced. Therefore, no matter you are a fresher seeking to enter the AWS industry or a professional, who is already employed, you can still choose our training program and excel in your career.
However, our training program is very effective and useful to professionals like system and network administrators, solution programmers and architects, and professionals or graduates who are looking for a source to upgrade their skills in Cloud Computing.
Here follow a few remarkable job positions that you can expect to achieve on your successful completion of AWS certification at Think IT:
- Cloud Developer
- AWS Solution Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer and other positions
Our certification will certainly make you skillful to handle or solve any operational issues that an organization experiences. You will also be skillful to implement new software that can support complex deployment, designs, and infrastructure and troubleshoot Cloud solutions.
Our entire AWS curriculum is designed to line with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam. In this axis you will learn:
- Elastic Cloud Computer
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Simple Storage Service
- Load Balancing
- Aurora Database Service
- Auto Scaling
- Multiple EC2 instances
- Data ingress / egress to / form AWS
- Identify relevant uses of AWS architecture
- AWS Lift and Shift mechanism
- Computer / Storage services
- Database services
- Security and identify services
- Management tools
- Application services and networking services
From our specially designed AWS curriculum, you will certainly become knowledgeable of all advanced tools and techniques used in the industry for practical application. According to the changes that are constantly happening in the industry, we keep updating our curriculum, which is crucial for every candidate to become aware of and get qualified in the interview.
There are no specific prerequisites required to join our AWS course, however, candidates with prior knowledge of Linux fundamentals, networking and coding skills in programming languages like Python, PHP, JAVA and Shell Scripting may find our course highly productive.
Our candidate support executive will provide you the right suggestions to choose an appropriate AWS training program that perfectly match your career goals and personal interest.
Our Training Video Reviews
- Course content is prepared by leading professionals who have more knowledge about amazon course in Chennai
- Training methods will be simple and flexible timing will be provided.
- All our trainers have information systems with full implementation and solution will be given.
Amazon Web Service Training Duration
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- What is cloud computing?
- List the types of cloud
- Scale and cost
- Best view of architect
- Block diagram for cloud formation
- what is amazon web services?
- What is cloud computing amazon?
- Why use amazon web services?
- Working for Amazon Web servers
- How to Create a Cloud account with aws
- Block diagram of AWS architect
- Approach to families services
- How to navigate the console.
- Infrastructure Aws
- Measure the AWS security
- Interfaces of Web GUI,API and SDK
- Storing and supply
- Authenticate and access process.
- Instance for RDs
- How to manage and navigate aws
- Difference storing process and Amazon web servers.
- Instance types, security group, Key Pairs and userdata
- How to implement the concepts of AMI
- EBS and EPhemeral
- EBS used for Attach and Detach
- How to make Amazon storage purpose
- Describe the network concepts in Aws
- Develop the Amazon Deploy and amazon Ec2
- Options to design the concepts
- Architect the aws platform Autoscaling and cloudwatch
- Create volumes & templates from snapshot backup
- How to Associate & Manage the Elastic IP address
- Configure & manage ELB security
- Manage Service & DB
- Concepts of Amazon RDS
- Instance of Amazon RDS
- Benefits of Deployment and Management
- AWS Cloud Formation concepts
- Amazon Cloud technology
- Identity the content process.
- How to secure the Access Management (IAM)
- Describe Elastic BS
- How to set the Cloud formation?
- Describe concepts of Scaleable
- Operation for cost
- Effective management for secure
- Demonstrate the development
- Includes the Frameworks stream
- How to Implement the big data solution
- Amazon Red shift
- Software virtual
- Overview storage access
- Relational databases System
- Big data access
- Memory data access
- How to virtual the content.
- Overview the Web services apps
- Formation of cloud
- Stack Review
- Estimate apps for cloud
- Develop secure environment
- Endure cloud formation