Greeting from ThinkIT Training !!
We have openings for “Part Time Trainers for AWS ”
Trainer should be responsible for developing the student's skill and knowledge to fulfill their potentials to enter into organization.
Job Duties for Aws Technical Trainer
- Trainer should Conducts full practical training needs valuation by gathering information affecting to work processes, work stream.
- Defines system operation necessities by investigating and testing systems.
- Keep the excellent service by imposing Industry standards and inaugurating.
- Supporting with blooming training atmosphere by following institute’s principles and permissible values.
- Should conduct training classes by giving job-oriented, industry-specifications, and preferred latest software applications.
- Evaluating the training effectively with specific job applications.
- Keep technical knowledge by joining the educational workshops.
- Should have full effort to accomplish the needs of the candidates.
Technical Trainer Qualification and skills
- Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon Content Delivery Network
- Amazon S3, Amazon EBS, Amazon database services
- Amazon API & Supporting Tools , Amazon Networking service & Compute
- Amazon EC2, Amazon ELB, Amazon Route 53
- Amazon Storage Service & Content Delivery
- Amazon Application Development & Identity Access Management
- Amazon CloudWatch, SNS, Amazon SES & IAM
Salary : INR 15000 to 60000 Per Month
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training.
Role Category : Classroom Training, Online Training, Corporate Training.
Role : Faculty
Enquiry for Training Courses
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive