LEARN BUSINESS ANALYST IN CHENNAI FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Business Analyst focuses on understanding the core requirements of the business and implementing them in a perfect way.
Think IT presents the most advanced Business Analysis courses, which is designed to help you gain a wide knowledge and understanding of business analysis right from the software lifecycle and engineering approaches to the preparation of requirements, analysis and the final presentation.
With enormous job scopes available, gaining a fundamental knowledge about Business Analyst job is crucial before you attempt to choose the training program.
Hadoop consultant Training
|Hadoop Consultant Training covers
Hadoop Administration, Hadoop Analyst and Hadoop Testing – Topics.
|All these four courses combine as One Course which will bring you
job in Hadoop within 100 Days.
|After completed this Hadoop Consultant Training course you
can attend following certifications
|Cloudera Certified Associate Spark & Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175)|
|Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH)|
|Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Administrator (HDPCA)|
|Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Developer (Non-Java) HDPCD|
|Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Developer (Java) HDPCD|
Business Analyst has the responsibility to identify the complete business needs, development and management requirements; this is a new-economy job, which acts as a liaison between the business people with various problems in their business activities or operation. The business analyst with technological knowledge will strive to create an automated solution to the complete problems that arise in a company.
The business analyst as a key facilitator will serve as a bridge between the stakeholders, clients and solution team. Such attempt will ultimately support the company to achieve its core objectives and business goals. The business analysts will have various roles to perform; therefore this role is majorly filled by individuals with specific skill sets.
Unlike financial analysis, documentation development, project management, organizational development or testing, business analysis is completely different. However, based on the type of organization or the requirement the business has the business analysts may need to perform his/her role related to the domain he/she is employed.
The business analysts have a huge priority in the IT human resource. This creates a huge scope for the potential candidates to choose this industry and excel in the career they choose.
Think IT develops the Business Analyst curriculum with the core idea of enabling the candidates to gain the complete knowledge. No matter you are a fresher or a professional already employed and seeking a better job position, you can still aspire to our training program. From our perfectly prepared course content and training, you will learn;
- Skills required becoming a result-oriented business analyst
- Best practices and principles of business analysis
- Follow established standards outlined in the BABOK – Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Achieve quality and reliable results
- Gain advanced knowledge, create rules, and improved practices
With our business analyst training, you can maximize your potential. Our extensive course curriculum will contain up-to-date information, which is crucial for every candidate striving hard to enter this industry should become aware of.
Our Training Video Reviews
Importance of Business Analysis:
Here are a few facts that will stress the need for and importance of business analysis, which you should know before choosing our training program;
- Business analysis is an ongoing process, which supports every business to remain profitable
- Although the role of business analyst varies with the company you are employed, your responsibilities will remain the same
- The role of business analysts is inevitable in the domains including technology, finance, accounting and managing
- A potential business analyst will possess soft skills along with technical skills such as analytical skills, problem-solving, communication skills, negotiation skills and more
Hadoop Training Duration in chennai
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- Business analyst job is ranked 7th best job in USA with the growth rate of 36%
- A certified professional has the potential to earn up to 15% higher than a non-certified candidate of same role
- This is the most in-demand and hot job with huge career opportunities
- Business analyst job is non-offshore
Think IT always designs our course curriculum for the professional courses with the scope to create your employment opportunities in IT sector. We ensure that every candidate achieves the maximum benefits from our training program. Here follow a few remarkable benefits that our candidates obtain from our Business Analyst Training program in Chennai
We develop the course curriculum to help candidates from fresher level to the professionals achieve all knowledge related to business analyst. In this aspect our course curriculum will contain;
- Introduction to Business analysis
- Framework of Business Analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Business landscape analysis
- Sequence / activity programs
- Process of business analysis
- Assess / validate solution
Think IT guarantees every individual candidate aspiring our Business analyst course in Chennai to obtain the following skills on your successful completion:
- Understand various project documents including design, planning phase, test, artifact and much more
- Gather required information using information gather techniques including Brainstorming, Analysis, Job shadowing, Observation and more
- Write and manage documents required for business analysis
- Initiate process modeling with efficient management
- Efficiently manage workload
- Verify built solutions and validate costs
Any candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, and Business Administration may find this Business Analyst course from Think It beneficial. Our various levels of Business Analyst course will benefit both technical and non-technique candidates. If you are looking to enter into the most respected and valued profession, then this will be a perfect choice for you.
This course best suit;
- Fresher with a Bachelor’ degree
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- Testing managers
- Senior developers
- Solution Architect
- System analysts
Think IT can certainly create you an opportunity to achieve an in-depth knowledge of Business Analyst.
If you are looking to gain more information about our training programs and the flexibility to customize the courses according to your specific requirements, then our support team is readily available to assist you.
We welcome all your inquiries. We extend our support to help you choose the right professional training program in our institution.
|Download and Install Hadoop|
|How to crack the Hadoop Interview|
|Hadoop Interview Questions|
|Career Opportunities in Hadoop|
- Overview of Hadoop ecosystem
- What is Hadoop integration?
- Usage of Hadoop database
- Software products workflow
- Usage of Hadoop in data and their performance
- Description of big data mapreduce
- Theory concept
- Writable method overflow
- What is Input format?
- How the Output is formatting in mapreduce
- Shuffle phase magic overview
- File sequence operation
- Data flow archives
- Coherency method overflow
- Detailed description in Fault tolerance
- What is Data integrity?
- Second namenode
- Shell commands operation
- API using java applications
- CAP theorem method
- Custom input format optimization
- Sorting operation
- Debugging method
- What is Toolrunner
- Cache distribution
- Installation of PIG
- PIG Architecture
- Joins operation
- Macros function
- UDF performance
- Architecture of HIVE
- Configuration process
- File formats in system
- Other SQL on Hadoop
- Usage of Tables
- UDF formats
- Connectors to existing DB’s and DW
- Installation operation in SQOOP
- How to execute Commands
- Architecture of SQOOP
- HDFS federation
- YARN introduction
- Limitations in MR1
- Job flow of Map reduce in YARN
- Hadoop compatibility