THINK IT - COUNSELLOR OPENINGS
We offer excellent growth chance for the committed, ambitious, highly expert individuals with effective communication skills and willing to learn and share knowledge in tune with the continuous changing requirements.
Want a stage to make the best use of your innovative excel and talents at work?
- Require to call Daily to the interested Candidates and provide proper Counselling to generate the admissions.
- Require to provide counselling to the walk-in students and to Guide and motivate them in Correct way to confirm admissions.
- Require to Maintain the Procedure of Admission, fee Collection, Class Coordination and other Related Activities
- Require to collect the Student’s Feedback and solve the grievances if any.
- Help Branch Manager for organizing Placement, Guest Lecture, Workshops, Seminars and Career Development programs.
- Require to update yourself about the New Courses, Syllabus, Software, placements and etc. with the help of seniors and branch Manager
- Ensure 10% to 20% admission in a month from an average of 50 calls minimum per day.
- Ensure proper guidance to students, smooth admission and proper fees collection.
- Sent error free reports to Head Office and the Branch Head as per Company formats / reportable formats.
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere and cordial relationship with the students and their guardians.
- Work on the students' feedback and resolve 100% query of students at his/her end or with the help of Branch Head / Coordinator
Qualification : Any Graduate with Computer Skills and Excellent communication.
Salary : INR 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 Per Annum + incentives up to 8K Per Month
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category : Teachers
Role : Counsellor, Career Advisor
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive
fill your phone on hit submit. our team will contact you soon.