ETL testing training in Chennai
More useful Lab session facilities and experts will guide you how to use ETL tool. We will give assurance to your placement regarding opportunity.
Need to know more about our Training Check here
ETL testing training in Chennai provides real-time and placements focus ETL process . Our ETL testing courses in Chennai include basic to advance level and our ETL testing is design to get the placement in good MNC company in chennai as quick as once you completely the ETL testing certification in Chennai.
Our Training Video Reviews
Our ETL testing trainer are data warehouse ETL testing certification expert and 9 years experience working professional with ETL testing training material hand on real time multiple ETL Testing project knowledge. We have design our ETL testing course and syllabus based on student requirement.
Our ETL testing training in Chennai are equipped with lab facility and excellent infrastructures. We also provide data warehouse ETL testing tools training in chennai path for our student in chennai. Our ETL testing course fees is value for money and tailor-mades course fee based on the each student training requirement.
ETL Testing Training Duration
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- Meaning of Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse – Need
- OLTP and OLAP
- Architecture – 58 Data Warehouse
- Operational Data Store – ODS
- Dimensional Modeling
- OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems – Introduction
- Relation and dimensional modeling
- Snowflake Schema & Star Schema
- Fact Table – Meaning
- Dimension table
- Normalization and Denormalization
- Architecture – ETL.
- ETL Meaning
- ETL testing – Importance
- Workflow activities – ETL Testing
- ETL Testing – Types
- Data Completeness.
- Transformation Data
- Quality Data
- Testing in Integration
- User-acceptance testing.
- ETL Testing in SQL Queries
- Incremental load testing
- Full load testing
- Flat Files workings
- Relational Targets – Workings
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Joiner Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Target Load plan
- Transformations Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifier
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Update Strategy