Greeting from ThinkIT Training !!
We are pleasure to inform you that we have urgent openings for “Part Time Trainers for MCITP”
You should train the students technically and make them to achieve their desired job with well knowledge.
Job Duties for MCITP Technical Trainer
- She/he should Conducts computer training needs valuation by gathering information affecting to work processes, work stream.
- Defines system operation necessities by investigating and testing systems.
- Should give blooming training atmosphere by following institute’s principles and permissible values.
- Should conduct training classes by giving industry-specifications, job-oriented training and preferred latest software applications.
- Maintaining the excellent service by inaugurating and imposing Industry standards.
- Evaluating the training effectively with specific job applications.
- Maintaining the technical knowledge by joining the educational workshops..
- Gives full effort to accomplish the needs of the candidates.
Technical Trainer Qualification and skills
- Configuring Windows server 2012
- AD DS framework and AD DS objects
- Overall Internet protocol version 4.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- AppLocker,Utilizing Group Policy Objects, and Windows Firewall and Hyper-V.
- Working with framework customer and Window server.
Salary : INR 15000 to 60000 Per Month
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training.
Role Category : Classroom Training, Online Training, Corporate Training.
Role : Faculty
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive
fill your phone on hit submit. our team will contact you soon.