MCSE Training in Chennai
Get more real experience in your career growth for learn Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with our MCITP, MCSA, MSCE Training . MCSE Training in chennai is leading to competition of all IT industry MCSE is a examination for IT students for learn in Windows NT OS,Desktop systems, Networking and backoffice.
Our Training Video Reviews
Windows NT is a Microsoft Windows PC working framework intended for clients and organizations requiring propelled capacity. NT’s innovation is the base for the Microsoft successor working framework, Windows 2000. Windows NT is two types: Microsoft NT Workstation and Microsoft NT Server
MCSE/MCITP training as related to the windows server and windows workstation is intended for clients, It enlarge system server and Workstation to run the little bit of application using OS to learn and gain your knowledge from MCSE Training in Chennai.
MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- Outlining and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Executing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- Executing a Desktop Infrastructure
- Executing Desktop Application Environments
MCSE: Private Cloud
- Observing and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Designing and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Core solutions Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Center Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Center Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Advanced system Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- These exams are conducted and Provided the MCSA certification in MCSA training institute in chennai at THINK IT institute
MCITP Training Duration
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- Installing and Configuration of windows server(70-410)
- Administering windows server(70-411)
- Advanced Features of Windows server(70-412)
- Implementing Advanced server infrastructure.
- Windows server security and services.
- MCSE certification Deployment Services in windows server.
- Windows Backup and Restore.
- Networking and Access protection.
- Introduce and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Define AD DS framework, and introduce and arrange area controllers.
- Overview AD DS objects.
- Understanding Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) tending to.
- Understanding introducing and designing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Overview name determination for Windows working framework customers and Windows Server servers.
- Executing stockpiling arrangement alternatives for Windows Server 2012.
- Expand security in a Windows Server 2012 base by utilizing Group Policy Objects, AppLocker, and Windows Firewall and Hyper-V.