MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer is an advanced level credential from Microsoft. This is the part of Microsoft Certified Professional certification programs, which the IT professionals majorly take to gain more knowledge and expertise on Microsoft products and services. Today, employers in the IT sector seek candidates with MCSE certification to administer, operate, deploy and optimize the technology solutions featuring Microsoft. A potential candidate with MCSE certification can handle any complex systems in an efficient way.
However, to obtain MCSE certification you need to hold MCSA, which is the entry-level Microsoft certification.
This MCSE certification is mostly awarded to IT professionals who can design, implement and manage any challenging computer infrastructures or networks using the Microsoft servers.
One can aspire to this credential in nine specialty domains including;
- Desktop infrastructure
- Private cloud
- Server infrastructure
- Business intelligence
- Enterprise devices and apps
- Data platform
About 86% of computers globally using Microsoft technologies, the need for integrating Microsoft products are also emphasized. However, this can be achieved only by employing the professional with relevant certifications. Think IT takes the opportunity to offer the best MCSE training, which is highly recognized in the IT industry. With the huge scope for your career growth, we understand the importance of designing and presenting the MCSE curriculum in an effective way, which can easily fetch you the right and best job placement.
The main focus of any candidate to aspire this MCSE certification is to excel in their chosen career and achieve a continuous growth moving to the top levels. MCSE certification denotes the certification for expertise in the systems engineering of Microsoft. Compared to the older certifications this new certification will address both the on-site networking and Cloud computing needs.
Think IT always ensures that our training program for any advanced level courses will contain all essential curriculum and hands-on practices included to make the candidate a complete professional. Our specially designed curriculum can help you gain all essential skills to easily manage any real-time challenges that the employer gives you.
Here are the notable content of our MCSE certification course curriculum;
- Windows Server 2012 – Deployment / Management / Configuration
- User permissions / Active Directory Domain Services
- Windows Server 2012 Server images and Deployment and Maintenance
- DNS Configuration / Troubleshooting
- Network Security / protection
- Design and implement Server Infrastructure
- Develop Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Monitor and Operate Private Cloud
MCSE Training Duration
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
Our training program in MCSE widely suits all eligible professionals in IT sectors. However, to specific the candidates who benefit the most, here they follow;
- Microsoft experts and developers
- IT professionals
- IT architects
- Experts in C and C++ programming language
When there is a number of training institutions across the city and on the online sources ready to provide you MCSE courses, why should you choose Think IT?
Here are some valuable points to favor your questions and how we differentiate from other institutions;
- Most advanced curriculum
- Up-to-date industry changes
- Expert team of IT professionals and faculties
- One-to-one coaching
- Job guidance
- Ample hands-on practices
- Affordable pricing
- Round the clock assistance
- Guidance to take up advanced level courses
The candidate who seeks to take up MCSA certification training program should meet the qualification criteria and to point them here follows:
- Should have experience in IT admin
- Have knowledge of how consultants work
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL server admin
- Knowledge of database backup administration
- Database development
- Knowledge in Wintel concepts
- Data Platform
- Desktop Infrastructure
- Private Cloud
- Server Infrastructure
- Business Intelligence
Think IT carefully designs our MCSE syllabus with the help of industry experts and experienced faculties. We also take the updates from Microsoft curriculum to fulfil the present trend and industry requirements. In this criterion, our MCSE Syllabus will include;
- Installing / Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Deploying / Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain services
- Manage Active Directory Domain services objects
- Automate Active directory domain services administration
- Implement IPv4 / DHCP / DNS / IPv6 / Local Storage / File and Print Services
- Secure Windows Servers using Group Policy Objects
- Administer windows server
- Deploy and maintain Server images
- Configure and troubleshoot Domain name system / Remote Access
- Implement Group policy infrastructure
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Optimize file services
- Configure Encryption and advanced auditing
- Implement Distributed Active Directory domain service deployment
- Implement disaster recovery and more
With the MCSE is seen as the top level certification in the IT sector and especially for the IT network professionals, Think IT take extra care to design and present the best curriculum, which will make you a perfect professional with all skills and knowledge essential to present yourself as a complete MCSE engineer, architect or administrator.
Our course can certainly help you gain the best job title with excellent packages. Some of the major jobs titles that you can expect to achieve to obtain our MCSE certifications are:
Our support executives are ready to assist you with any inquiries you have and guide you select the right training program as you desire.
- Network consultant
- Support engineer
- Technical consultant
- Network engineer
- Network operations analyst
- Information systems administrator and other professionals
Our MCSE certification will help gain a wide knowledge of the subject and improve your IT skills, which is crucial to present yourself as a qualified professional.
We provide round the clock assistance to our candidates, both online and regular classes. You are absolutely flexible to choose your type of training program in MCSE according to your career expectations. Our expert team of faculties and IT professionals take all efforts to ensure that you gain all support essential to successfully obtain the MCSE certification.
With the successful track record of producing over a thousand candidates with valid professional certification, we take the pride of presenting ourselves as one of the reliable and reputable MCSE certification training centers in Chennai.
- Installing and Configuration of windows server(70-410)
- Administering windows server(70-411)
- Advanced Features of Windows server(70-412)
- Implementing Advanced server infrastructure.
- Windows server security and services.
- MCSE certification Deployment Services in windows server.
- Windows Backup and Restore.
- Networking and Access protection.
- Introduce and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Define AD DS framework, and introduce and arrange area controllers.
- Overview AD DS objects.
- Understanding Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) tending to.
- Understanding introducing and designing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Overview name determination for Windows working framework customers and Windows Server servers.
- Executing stockpiling arrangement alternatives for Windows Server 2012.
- Expand security in a Windows Server 2012 base by utilizing Group Policy Objects, AppLocker, and Windows Firewall and Hyper-V.
Enquiry for Training Courses
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive