Microsoft Dynamics Training In Chennai
Looking different technology for design and develop the software application just try and use the excellent tool of Microsoft Dynamics. Microsoft Dynamics learning are providing solutions to both small and medium enterprises as well as it focuses on industries like manufacturing, retail, services and financial services.
Before understanding about the business enterprise application you should understand about the concepts of MS Dynamic tools.
Microsoft Dynamic tool is one of the enterprise resource planning for customer relationship management which is used for software applications. This is one of the best tool for supply chain management to make Business Intelligence.
This Microsoft Dynamic tool is using yammer, sharepoint and outlook , office 365, can provide instant communication with your customer, Learn MS Dynamics, you should work under this software tools..
- All kind of graduates can do this MS Dynamic tool.
- Engineering graduates also can do.
- Those who need to maintain their relationship with sales and retail.
- Those who are having knowledge in SQL can do this certification.
Our Training Video Reviews
Microsoft Dynamics Course Duration in Chennai
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- Features & Elements
- Microsoft dynamics object server
- App object tree & Inheritance
- Intellimorph and Morphx
- MS dynamics layered architectures
- Models and model management
- Reports and inquiry
- Introduction to MS dynamics data dictionary
- Morphx and application object tree
- Features of Data Components
- Objects in the data dictionary
- Tables, Maps and Views
- Base enums
- Security roles
- Relations and Data Types
- Projects ,Elements and Forms
- Form designs and data sources
- Methods of Forms
- Menu’s in morphx
- Non graphical objects
- Reports of SSRS
- Development environment
- Introduction to X++
- OOPS & Programming features
- Development tools
- Objects & Classes
- Basics of objects and Methods
- Variables and its classes
- Control statements of X ++
- Queries with the help of X++ language
- Development environments & Tools
- Training intention
- Development environment Apps
- AOS & Cross- references
- Performance Monitoring
- System tracing & Debugger
- Exceptions & Database interactions
- Classes types
- Runbase framework
- Number sequences