Mysql training in Chennai
This is one of the 100% placement course to get job immediately.
Our Institute Providing this service more than 7 years.
To know more about Training Institute and Technical Syllabus check About our services here.
MySQL is a free open source RDBMS that used for Structured Query Language programming. Mysql management is the most popular programming language for add, access and to manage the content in a database.It is the most noted for quick process, improven reliability, easy and flexible of use. MySql is a database powerful.
Reason to get Mysql certification in chennai
Oracle Certifications is the most popular after identification of validity for expertise in the IT business intelligence. Mysql certification in chennai determine that you have a understand of your job role and of MySQL products. Mysql class in chennai provide knowledge is shared about all the view of an Interview apart from technical skills.
Trainer is given inputs from the position of training and help to prepare professional resume until conduct throughout the Interview Process.Learn mysql consultant,admin, developers use Oracle certifications on MySQL and to show the prospective staff and client that they are current trends on the latest features, tools and tricks. Mysql training online help you to get knowledge for mysql tutorial .
MySQL Training Duration
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- A brief history of databases
- Auto increment and Primary Keys
- Database tables
- Inserting Values into Tables
- MySQL Data types
- Introduction to PHP MySQL admin
- Relational database concepts
- Creation of database and required tables using PHP MySQL admin.
- Creating forms to insert data into address book-personal details, image
- Creating page to view the data from address book.
- Creating login and logout pages for maintaining sessions.
- Adding server side validation.
- Creating page to edit or delete the records in the address book.
- Adding PHP Script for form validation.
- Creating page to enable searching the address book.
- Keeping structure, style and behavior of created pages apart.
- Adding mouse events like mouse out and mouse over dynamically.
- Creation of required templates, pages and managing site using IDE Dreamweaver.
- What is Ajax
- Getting Your Data With the XML Http Request Object
- Modifying web pages on the fly
- Fetching Text Data From the server
- Downloading data behind scenes
- Using the text data received through XML Http Request
- Checking the XML Http Request Object’s ready State property
- Checking the XML Http Request Object’s status property
- Problems creating an XML Http Request Object
- Creating an XML Http Request Object in different browsers
- Connecting to server using PHP Script