Greeting from ThinkIT Training !!
We are pleasure to inform you that we have urgent openings for “Part Time Trainers for Openstack”
Trainer should plan, prepare and deliver knowledge and skill to fulfill their potentials to enter into well known path.
Job Duties for Openstack Technical Trainer
- Trainer should Conducts computer training needs valuation by gathering information affecting to work processes, work stream.
- Defines system operation necessities by investigating and testing systems.
- Maintaining blooming training atmosphere by following institute’s principles and permissible values.
- Should conduct training classes by giving job-oriented, industry-specifications, and preferred latest software applications.
- Maintaining the excellent service by inaugurating and imposing Industry standards.
- Evaluating the training effectively with specific job applications.
- Maintaining the technical knowledge by joining the educational workshops..
- Gives full effort to accomplish the needs of the candidates.
Technical Trainer Qualification and skills
- Terminologies of Linux OpenStack
- Linux OpenStack Installation
- Installing Linux OpenStack
- Configuration of Qpid, Encryption of Qpid
- Installation Glance image service, block storage service of Cinder usage
- Learning how to add and remove Nova compute nodes additionals
- Overall Install ceilometer metering service
Salary : INR 15000 to 60000 Per Month
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training.
Role Category : Classroom Training, Online Training, Corporate Training.
Role : Faculty
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive
fill your phone on hit submit. our team will contact you soon.