Oracle apps technical training in Chennai
Oracle Ebs is known as Oracle Applications and It is a suite of business applications process made up of a huge number of software modules.Some of the schedule are: Finance, CRM, supply chain application, Logistics , Order Management and Human Resources (HRMS). Basics of Oracle Apps is the most extensive suite of integrated, global applications business process that enable the organizations to make better way of decisions, cost reduction, and better performance.
Our Training Video Reviews
How to learn Oracle Apps technical ?
With thousand of IT industry capable for plan, clients relationships management, and supply chain plan,Oracle ebs applications help client to manage the difficult of global business situation environments no problem if the organization is little ,medium, or big in size. As part of Oracle Apps Unlimited technical, applications will continue to be enhance for protect and extend the value of your software investment.
Basics of oracle apps benefits such as performance, support and availability, manageable and consolidation. It is the most flexible and packages for robust is ever created. The main places of Oracle finance 11i includes that General Ledger , Account Receivable , Accounts Payable,Fixed Assets and Financial Intelligence , Inventory Management, and Daily Business Intelligence process.
- Procure-to-Pay business level flow to involve the activities such as procurement, purchasing, making payment to Suppliers and subsequent accounting.
- Order-to-Cash business intelligence flow to involve the activities such as client Orders, Order fulfill, to receive the payment from clients & subsequent account team.
- Oracle e-business suite – Finance
- Oracle e-business suite – SCM
- Oracle e-business suite – Supply chain management
- Oracle e-business suite -advanced supply chain
- Oracle e-business suite – system administrator
- Oracle e-business suite – order management
- Form Registration
- Creation of value sets
- Value sets types
- Creation of false fields
- Creating executable program
- Creating Concurrent program
- Creating request group
- Creating responsibility
- Creating User
- Overview of interface
- Form Creation
- Report Development And Registration
- Form Personalization
- Overview Of Functional Knowledge
- Overview Of Performance Tuning