- Any Graduate
- Know about basic of operating systems
Software Testing Training
|Software Testing Training Covers|
Manual and Automation Testing,
Testing plan and Strategy, Selenium and QTP Testing and Loadrunner - Topics.
|If you are excel in these courses you can easily get placed in the|
software testing discipline within 80 days
|After the completion of software testing training course you can|
move on to the following certifications
|Cloudera Certified Associate Spark & Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175)|
|Certified Quality Analyst Certification (CQA)|
|Certified Software Test Professional Certification (CSTP)|
|Certified Software Test Engineer Certification (CSTE)|
|Certified Test Manager Certification (CTM)|
|Certified Software Quality manager Certification (CSQM)|
|Certified Software Test Automation Specialist certification (CSTAS)|
Think IT provides Software Testing Training in chennai with Placement. We Provide Best infrastructure with LCD equipped classrooms for students to develop their career skills. We have faculties of more than 8 years of experience in real time Project and working in Top level IT companies.
Software Testing is the process of executing the program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs. In other words it is also known as software validation and verification process.
- Professional experts and Testing beginners
- Students who have a thought to begin their career in core java
- Who are all having previous experience in testing
- Freshers, Entrepreneurs and Job seekers
- Duration : 45 days
- Duration : 9 Weeks
- Duration : within 15 days
Reason to choose Our THINKIT for learning Software Testing Course in Chennai?
- Guides to complete the product development
- Support various application of databases and platform
- Train us to write the test cases.
- Training soft copies and study materials are providing at free cost
|Software Testing Tools Download Link|
|Manual and Automation Testing Interview Questions|
|Software Testing Openings in Chennai|
|Career Ebook Resources|
- TPU and TDM overview
- Testing Cycle of Telephony Application
- Call Master’s GUI
- Introduction to Hammer Call Master
- Tour to Icon
- Creating of Call Flow for single path
- Failure Handling
- Multipath Project creation
- Runtime Actions
- Loop Count
- Building of Project
- Prompts Beginning and prompts Ending
- Hammer FX-TDM vs. Hammer G5
- Exercise 1 –basic Diagram creation
- Prompt Recognition
- Exercise 2 – Generation of testing project and script
- Exercise 3 – Development of project Time
- Scenarios Tests
- Compare Super Icons and Label Icons
- Reviews and Wrap-up
- Call Flow Writing
- Course Outline of HDS (Hammer Dynamic Speech)
- Usage of Hammer Dynamic Speech icons in Call Master models
- Partial Dynamic
- Prompt Recognition via the use of HDS functionality
- Full Dynamic
- creation of Nuance Utterance
- For Instructor Mentoring and Scripting/Testing
- Reusing Modules
- Comparison of Super Icons and Label Icons
- Play Prompt
- Timeout and Initial Retry
- Branch Condition
- Section of User Input
- Creating single module Dialog for all possible choice.
- Creating Dialog Module action path
- Analyzing Action options for programming
- Analyze testing concepts of positive and the negative
- Q&A – Wrap up discussion
Modules that we cover in our Software testing Training institute in Chennai are listed below:
Other Modules of Software Testing Training
- L2 L3 Protocol Testing
Manual testing is the way of testing software manually to find the defects in an software product. A tester is needed to act as an end user in order to check the product.
Selenium is the easy way of getting started with most simple functional testing of an needed web applications. Some of its components are Selenium API, Selenium IDE,Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Remote control and Selenium grid.
Loadrunner is a software that is mainly used for preventing the performance of an application by finding the bottleneck before a system is deployed.It is used to test web 2.0, internet applications,ERP, legacy applications, CRM applications.
Hammer provides validation for new software product and the corresponding updates in order to preempt the issues from the required customer. It access security vulnerability, network performance, quality of audio video and data services.
Bugzilla is also known as Defecting tool.Bugzilla is an open source of tracking issue in the way that allows the developers to effectively keep track on the most extreme problems in the related products that is written in MYSQL and PERL.
Jira is a tool used for project management, issue tracking and bug tracking. It consists of lots of useful features and functions. Main use of this JIRA is to track the bugs and mobile application issues.
L2 / L3 Protocol is used to validate and test all the corresponding functionalities of a protocol and the features of the network devices such as switches and routers.
ETL-Extract, Transform and Load is used to gather data from various field and convert it into the basis of the business needs and load the related data into database.
Types of Software Testing
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
Manual Testing is the very basic type of testing which helps to find the bugs in the application under test. In this method testers plays an important role as end user.
Types of Manual testing
- Unit Testing
- Acceptance testing
- Integration Testing
- Software Testing
- System Testing
- Deployment Testing
Automated testing will be used when need to execute the set of test cases repeatedly. A computer can follow a rote sequence of steps more quickly than a person.Software testing course in chennai will be useful for you to develope your career skills according to the industry needs.
Enquiry for Training Courses
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive
fill your phone on hit submit. our team will contact you soon.