VMware provides services and software for cloud and virtualization. It can be categorized into two levels desktop and server application.
The below description contains the detailed description about the vmware issues and troubleshooting vmware and also about the troubleshooting training and placement in Chennai.
- Limited batch sizewith flexible timings like weekday classes, weekend classes, fast track classes, morning and evening batch.
- Trainers should be well experienced with vmware vsphere training knowledge and should having 8+ years of experience in troubleshooting
- Mock interview training section to support your vmware troubleshooting training and placement in Chennai.
- The syllabus for troubleshooting should be framed in such a way to reach the career growth that should starts with the basic concepts and ends with advanced level concepts.
- Excellent lab facility with latest software installation.
- Local storage : IDE drives to locally attached SCSI drives
- Shared storage : VMotion can move a virtual machine from one host to another host through physical media.
- If the VMware performance is slow due to storage issue check the following aspects
- Check the LUN for the placement of excessive demand. It is the main cause for getting the storage problem and also it is very hard to identify it.
- Check the disk group for excessive demand. If the LUN is not performing correctly while running on the other application can load your VMware environment.
- Check the array for front end saturation.
- Check the saturation for ESX host ports.
- Check the performance of array cache.
- Consider the backups.
VMware Troubleshooting Training Duration
- Time Duration : 45 hours
- Time Duration : 9 weeks
- Time Duration : 2 weeks
- Basics of VMware troubleshooting
- Overview of the tools
- vMA uses and installation
- Technical mode support of ESXi
- Access of ESXi
- Review of Linux
- Log files of ESX, ESXI and server of vCenter
- Configuring centralized syslog
- Virtual network Creation and modifying
- Virtual network Creation and modifying using CLI
- Accessing of distributed virtual switch using CLI
- Database and vCenter server troubleshooting
- vSphere client troubleshooting
- Firewalls management
- Access of controlling management
- AD integration of ESX
- vCenter groups of linked mode
- Concepts of storage
- Fibre channel storage
- iSCSI storage
- data stores VMS
- vMotion and storage issues and requirements
Enquiry for Training Courses
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive
fill your phone on hit submit. our team will contact you soon.