Greeting from ThinkIT Training !!
We are happy to inform you that, we have urgent openings for “Part Time Trainers for Vmware”
Trainers should help with the long term improvement of students skills and make them enable to fulfill their potentials to enter into organization.
Job Duties for Vmware Technical Trainer
- You should Conducts computer training needs valuation by gathering information affecting to work processes, work stream.
- Defines system operation necessities by investigating and testing systems.
- Maintaining blooming training atmosphere by following institute’s principles and permissible values.
- Should conduct training classes by giving job-oriented, industry-specifications, and preferred latest software applications.
- Maintaining the excellent service by inaugurating and imposing Industry standards.
- Evaluating the training effectively with specific job applications.
- Maintaining the technical knowledge by joining the educational workshops..
- Gives full effort to accomplish the needs of the candidates.
Technical Trainer Qualification and skills
- Configure and oversee ESX systems administration
- vCenter Server and ESX Server Install and design
- Overall adaptability utilizing vCenter Server
- Data protection
- VMware VMotion relocations
- Information security utilizing with vCenter Server
- Host scalability
- VMware Clusters availability
- Data Center Virtualization
- Patch management
Salary : INR 15000 to 60000 Per Month
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training.
Role Category : Classroom Training, Online Training, Corporate Training.
Role : Faculty
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Chennai
- Quality based Training
- Placement Assistance
- Materials based on Placement
- Learn,Improve and Achive
fill your phone on hit submit. our team will contact you soon.